Thursday, June 10, 2010

Its been really hard to forget u,I have really been trying you know...real hard...Everytime i have forgotten about u,i am on facebook,i scroll down,will see you being tagged in an album,will see your face...I'll be like "awwwww....fuck...."Not only that lei,i looking at other ppl profile,scroll down to mutual friends...see your name...i'm like "OH...MY.....GOD........SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!"Its hard to forget about u,and i lied,i don't don't like you,i actually like you a little...I have been lying to myself the whole time dammit....
Darren!!!I take back wadeva i said to you this morning,i agree with u,its hard to forget!I understand how you feel liao...I'm confused about who i like though...Haix...Its so hard to forget about u...
But i dun think i wanna forget about u...I dunnoe if u still like me or not...Imma give this another go.

No comments:

Post a Comment