Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hey..Its my scouts camp tomorrow...till monday...So i can't really talk to you...Actually,to be honest...I seriously still can't forget u,after all i have tried,i dunno if its the same for u...But,i'm sorry for whatever i've done..K fine,u wan me be quiet for four weeks also can,bring it on.I dun care,i juz wan u back...really...i miss u,all the things i did,was all to forget u...but i dunno why,i just can't...I still like you...so....will you be my girlfriend again?I'm really sorry for all i have done,really,i won't do it again okay?...I swear it on my life.I will really treat u better...
But for now...i have scouts camp...so,i cannot be there for u for now...I will miss you during my camp,i can't bring my phone...
I'm sorry,i know i am a failure to you,but i can change u noe?
Pls give me one more chance...
I really still like you...
For now...bye...I'll be there for you soon...
Pls text me back my question...

No comments:

Post a Comment